Prime Minister famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The power to question is the basis of all human progress.

• Just the responsibility of wanting to see my mother have a better life; making sure my sister had a better life. I went ahead and accepted that responsibility when I was young and it paid off. That was really the only goal.

• About 25 years ago, I was in an apartment, and next door, they put on the radio, so I struck the wall with my fist, but they did not put the radio down. I took a tool and banged until I made a hole through the wall. It was like a comedy movie.

• I wanted fame, but I thought it would be incremental, and I became afraid of the overnight-sensation thing.

• I always like to be somebody scary. When I was little, my mom used to make our costumes. She's really creative and would make us great costumes without having to spend a lot.

• Let excellence be your brand... When you are excellent, you become unforgettable.

• I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.

• Perfection I've lived with the pretense of perfection for seventeen years. Give my room a cursory inspection, you'd think I have OCD. But it's only habit and not obsession that keeps it all orderly. Of course, I don't want to give the impression that it's all up to me.

• I dont like Miami that much. I dont like the weather. My base is Miami, but I travel a lot.

• Which always raises the interesting question of whether redheads pursue other redheads in a narcissistic way, or simply, because they have no other choice, as nonredheads aren't interested.