Cinderella Story famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• If we don't know how to deal with sin then we don't know how to deal with people.

• A circus here, a circus there; here today, gone tomorrow. Big Brother watching you. Fear eats the soul.

• But it pleased God to visit us then with death daily, and with so general a disease that the living were scarce able to bury the dead.

• Slot machines are like crack for old people.

• I'm the smartest celebrity you’ve ever dealt with. I’m not Britney Spears.

• I think love and obsession are almost one in the same thing at some times. Because the person you end up falling in love with, there is an element of obsession in the early days - it's all you can think about.

• Religion is just mind control.

• No real social change has ever been brought about without a revolution... revolution is but thought carried into action.

• I'm looking forward to doing things more intuitively in the future, just going with whatever happens and not immediately categorizing it as potentially good or bad or original or whatever.

• If I had a million dollars, I just wouldn't just completely set back. I'd have to get out there and show my face to all these good people who like me, I have to get out there and show my face. The only thing that would set me back if I get sick or something or pass away, that's all you can do about that you know. But as long as I got my health goin' pretty good, I'll show up around here.