Abet famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I looked about for some of my acquaintance, but in vain, for I saw not one person that I knew, which is very odd, for all the world seemed there.

• I think every actor should go back and do theater periodically.

• I wrote much more quickly when I was younger. Over the years I've required more time in order for the pieces to arrive in a place I am happy with. The process cannot be rushed. I have to live with a piece for quite a while to feel it ultimately is where it needs to be - though anything resembling complete satisfaction remains elusive.

• Every night is different, you never know what it's going to be like. I remember every night. I don't like to compare them.

• Stephen Hunt's goals are priceless... that's why he's worth £ 4 million

• People like Chris Nolan are shooting isolated sequences in IMAX. Those cameras are the size of a Volkswagen.

• All of our dignity consists in thought. Let us endeavor then to think well; this is the principle of morality.

• I saw you, and I wanted to be close to you. I wanted you to let me in. I wanted to know you in a way no one else did. I wanted you, all of you. That wanting nearly drove me mad.” Patch paused, inhaling softly, as though breathing me in. “And now that I have you, the only thing that terrifies me is having to go back to that place. Having to want you all over again, with no hope of my desire ever being fulfilled. You’re mine, Angel. Every last piece of you. I won’t let anything change that.

• The way to do research is to attack the facts at the point of greatest astonishment.

• I start a lot of photo projects but never seem to. . . .