Nadir famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• If your life had lyrics, would they be any good?

• My mother and dad played the fiddle and the guitar.

• I basically eat a lot of proteins, and I've been eating smaller portions of food. I try to eat all locally raised and organic produce.

• When the child is twelve, your wife buys her a splendidly silly article of clothing called a training bra. To train what? I never had a training jock. And believe me, when I played football, I could have used a training jock more than any twelve-year-old needs a training bra.

• Artillerymen have a love for their guns which is perhaps stronger than the feeling of any soldier for his weapon or any part of his equipment.

• We need to ensure our men and women in uniform are equipped with the very best money can buy. We also have to make sure critical military technologies are developed in America and that the U.S. defense manufacturing base remains healthy and strong.

• Security is still the most important issue facing Washington state residents and millions of Americans - the security of having a job, of access to affordable health care, of a quality education, and of protecting our homeland and defending our nation.

• If I had a day to myself I would just play video games with my brothers.

• To achieve style, begin by affecting none.

• Writers don't always know what they mean - that's why they write. Their work stands in for them. On the page, the reader meets the authoritative, perfected self; in life, the writer is lumbered with the uncertain, imperfect one.