Don Juan famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• You know, nobody eats in England. Three or four pints of English beer a night fills you. I can't say I'm very impressed with the food in America. it's all sort of bland. Like turkey sandwiches.

• I tend not to argue about things that I don't believe in.

• To be young was very heaven!

• Italians' relationship to food is loving, informal, and gay ...

• I feel there is always room for good music. I want to reach people's soul with my lyrics through whatever vessel God chooses.

• Theres such a pressure on women that we put on ourselves and everyone else puts on us to look unrealistic and everything, but you just cant compare yourself to people in magazines.

• This [Magna Carta] has been forced from the King. It constitutes an insult to the Holy See, a serious weakening of the royal power, a disgrace to the English nation, a danger to all Christendom, since this civil war obstructs the crusade. Therefore?we condemn the charter and forbid the King to keep it, or the barons and their supporters to make him do so, on pain of excommunication.

• I try to teach my kids to be open.

• It is necessary to give freely if we are to receive freely. The law of receiving includes giving. The knowledge that substance is omnipresent and that people cannot, therefore, impoverish themselves by giving (but rather will increase their supply) will enable us to give freely and cheerfully.

• If you're a queen, you're powerless, so I'd probably demote myself and go shopping.