Toppings famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• That's one thing I like about Hollywood. The writer is there revealed in his ultimate corruption. He asks no praise, because his praise comes to him in the form of a salary check. In Hollywood the average writer is not young, not honest, not brave, and a bit overdressed. But he is darn good company, which book writers as a rule are not. He is better than what he writes. Most book writers are not as good.

• The American Jewish Committee has pioneered the German-Jewish-American dialogue.

• I have found that by trusting people until they prove themselves unworthy of that trust, a lot more happens.

• She's like a queen, magnificently tall, with a lovely figure, a stately neck, and a face of the most delicate and finished modelling: the flow of surface from the temples over the cheek is exactly like the carving of a Phidean goddess

• Women need to shift form thinking "I'm not ready to do that" to thinking "I want to do that- and I'll learn by doing it.

• One of the strongest signs of being in the zone is a sense of freedom and of authenticity.  When we are doing something that we love and are naturally good at, we are much more likely to feel centered in our true sense of self - to be who we feel we truly are.  When we are in our Element, we feel we are doing what we are meant to be doing and being who we're meant to be.

• Inevitably, the flood of literary ***** loosed on us is dulling our reactions of surprise or shock. Its writers are forced to raise the ante, to provide stronger and stronger stimulants. Or try to provide them, since both the manner, the naming of parts and the few inexpressive four-letter words, and the matter, are narrowly limited.

• I know how you clutched my back behind your house and sweated like a stallion whenever I came near!

• The Jew lends himself easily to Communism because it enables him to devote himself to a high cause, involving all of humanity, characteristics which are natural to him as a Jew.

• I have seen many things in my life, many things in war and I have cried may times in my life. But when the runner carries the flame into the stadium, and the birds are freed and all the flags in the world are flying, I cry. I must cry.