Best Design famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• To love in any way is to be like a child—it means to be vulnerable, to be wide-eyed, to be selfless. There is no such thing as free love; love is the most costly expression in the world. To love romantically is to give of oneself fully and completely, a merging and meshing of souls so that the twain become a unity. It is to allow the sense of wonder to fully enrapture.

• I left my marriage knowing I'd have to work. I have.

• I did the 'Tonight Show' once, and I choked up. I get intimidated.

• I'm still there, watching those possessed children, as far away from the mystery now as I was then. I've never written, though I thought I wrote, never loved, though I thought I loved, never done anything but wait outside the closed door.

• Within the best of us, there is some evil, and within the worst of us, there is some good. When we come to see this, we take a different attitude toward individuals.

• I hate the cliche of 'just have fun,' but what I've seen in today's sports, especially with parents, is they put so much pressure on the kids.

• It's always difficult to make predictions about the future.

• Let me have men about me that are fat, Sleek-headed-men, and such as sleep o'nights; Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look; he thinks too much; such men are dangerous.

• I am held by the creator of the world. I am opening, I am unbounded, I am luminous, I am powerful.

• The ugliest truth, in the end, was still better than the prettiest of lies.