Strikers famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It's better to love a short...

• There isn't a formal definition of success.

• The best learning happens in real life with real problems and real people and not in classrooms.

• Don't give them ***** no money. It's a post warning. Feed as in food actually means the money. And it's post because I already got the money but once you taste success, you want more success and that's what it is.

• I would have to agree, that I'm probably more intense than Brian or Kurt, competitive because, I was always like this, always being that way, always real competitive.

• A sensitive person receives fifty impressions where somebody else may only get seven. Sensitive people are so vulnerable; they're so easily brutalized and hurt just because they are sensitive. The more sensitive you are, the more certain you are to be brutalized, develop scabs.Analysis helps. It helped me. But still, the last eight, nine years I've been pretty messed up, a mess pretty much.

• My center is the soul of a gypsy.

• I grew up in the church, and I always kind of knew Bible stories and knew the Sunday school answers, but when I was a freshman in high school I joined youth group, and that's when I started to see radical love; that's when I started to see what Christian community is supposed to look like and what fellowship is supposed to look like.

• I like the Baldwin boys a great deal. Alec is super-smart, super-articulate, almost too smart to be an actor.

• You're not supposed to look back, you're supposed to keep going.