Promptness famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I'd say to any woman, get out of that bad relationship that's turning you into a shell of your former self. Learn from it and get out. Then wait; enjoy yourself and your friends because, when what you want comes along, you'll spot it.

• The text says Deuteronomy was lost, but you say it was written then.

• Well, I love clothes.

• It is the last territorial claim which I have to make in Europe, but it is a claim from which I will not recede and which, God willing, I will make good.

• Most of the ladies and gentlemen who mourn the passing of the nation's leaders wouldn't know a leader if they saw one. If they had the bad luck to come across a leader, they would find out that he might demand something from them, and this impertinence would put an abrupt and indignant end to their wish for his return.

• I'm not a rubber stamp, and people know that. If you can convince me of the merits, you will have my vote every time.

• We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow

• I can't afford to slow down, but I suppose it really depends. As long as there's enough enthusiasm, then one wants to continue.

• So what exactly are the rewards of resentment. It is always a relief to know that the reason we have failed in life is not because we lack the talent, energy, or determination to succeed, but because of a factor that is beyond our control and that has loaded the dice decisively against us.

• Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty.