Equestrian famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• There is no job feels as lonely as that of a fighter but there is also no bond closer than the one he shares with his corner.

• I'm pretty good for an old geek.

• The pleasures of love are really quite wonderful--though I suspect they are rather a luxury and require a certain level of socioeconomic stability to be anything other than a mode of suffering.

• An almost seismic sense of expectation emanates from a college campus. That is the true elixir of youth: the grand, the glorious, the magnificent hopes and dreams because all things - all things - are yet possible.

• I suppose it's unfair, tricks of argument that leave wounds, but with this sort of thing that (C.S.) Lewis does, what I feel is a craftsman's joy at the sight of a superior performance.

• The inner spaces that a good story lets us enter are the old apartments of religion.

• Every time I find myself stressed out, it's because I do things primarily driven by growth.

• I'm character-driven. If it's a great character and something different; because I find that a lot of the times you do get pigeon-holed, you do get the same characters over and over again because that's what producers are comfortable with. They've seen you do it, they know you can do it. I'm kind of getting a little stir crazy.

• The most memorable night of The Judy Garland Show for me was the night my mother pulled me out of the audience and sang to me onstage.

• It's both a blessing and a curse. It's great having that goal and never settling, but at the same time I am rarely satisfied with things. I usually walk off stage thinking I can do better next time, it has to be more, more, more. Sometimes you have to just sit down and be like, "I'm in New York right now doing what I love." Look at all these things - I won a EMA last week.