Gifts And Talents famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Being content is perhaps no less easy than playing the violin well: and requires no less practice.

• I do not like the phrase: Never cross a bridge till you come to it. The world is owned by men who cross bridges on their imaginations miles and miles in advance of the procession.

• Those who win big do it by creating other winners.

• I love working with my hands. The computer has taken over my life in a way that makes me really uncomfortable. I'm trying to find a happy medium that gives me freedom but also still goes back to the idea of craft.

• You must always know how long to stay; and when to go.

• Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.

• When rogues fall out, honest men get into their own.

• I think the leading cause of financial disablement is the belief that you can rely on the experts to help you. Investing requires an intense personal involvement.

• The joy of being a consumer is that it doesnt require thought, responsibility, self-awareness or shame: All you have to do is obey the first urge that gurgles up from your stomach. And then obey the next. And the next. And the next.

• There is a lot of basketball beyond our control, but a player should never let anyone try harder than he does