Looking In The Mirror famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• You have to speak your mind, but without being cruel.

• Nostalgia is something we think of as fuzzy. But it's pain. Pain concerning the past.

• See what you can do with your daring with color and your ignorance mixed with it.

• Prayer is not a means for us to persuade a reluctant God to do something which is against His better judgment. Prayer, rather is coming to God for the fulfillment of His will, coming to a God who delights to answer prayer.

• It sounds really stupid, I hate making cosmic comments like this but, I just let it do what it wants to do.

• You find that along with the culture of death go all kinds of other law-breaking: Not following good sanitary procedure, giving abortions to women who are not actually pregnant, cheating on taxes, all these kinds of things.

• Cover the earth, before it covers you.

• When I came to Hollywood, I spoke no English - except nobody bullied me. Every day, I had nothing to do except training in English, to keep talking.

• If you miss one moment of enjoying your own life and relationships because you're trying to punish someone else, the bad guy wins.

• Writing is a job, a talent, but it's also the place to go in your head. It is the imaginary friend you drink your tea with in the afternoon.