I Am Thankful famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The child of God should not be overanxious to make new gains; what he essentially requires is to keep what he already has, for not losing is itself a gain. The way to retain what he possesses is to engage it.

• I wrote one terrible manuscript after another for a decade and I guess they gradually got a little less terrible. But there were many, many unpublished short stories, abandoned screenplays and novels... a Library of Congress worth of awful literature.

• My biggest ambition over everything is to have kids. It feels great. I'd love a big family.

• The last time I twerked I was with @katyperry. She was rather good at it!

• I learned how to play the music working with my dad. Because in the beginning I was super excited, I had this gig, I was a kid, I got cocky and didn't want to take lessons.

• I was a Hollywood musical fan as a kid, and I know how rare it is for someone who originates the Broadway role to get to then do it on screen.

• I like to watch retarded people have sex, am I alone?

• No time is better spent than that spent in the service of your fellow man.

• Education was almost always a matter of luck usually ill luck in those distant days.

• As a kid, I always wanted to be lots of things. I was a Walter Mitty type. I wanted to be in the French Foreign Legion, a detective, a doctor, a test pilot with a scarf, a fisherman who hauled in a tremendous marlin after a 12-hour fight.