Software Engineering famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The gods love those of ordered soul.

• Creating the culture of burnout is opposite to creating a culture of sustainable creativity. This is something that needs to be taught in business schools. This mentality needs to be introduced as a leadership and performance-enhancing tool.

• Every cliche is true, right? That's why they're cliches.

• I don't miss being on the road right now because the thing is, I was on the road for eight years, so I love pizza, but pizza every day for eight years is a different thing.

• Nature, my dear sir, is only a hypothesis.

• As the world's "most dynamic" cities seek to manage their own urban growth, American state and local officials have much to offer. Our mayors can share their experiences in urban design, clean energy projects, Smart Grids, codes for energy efficient buildings, transportation safety, and innovative environmental solutions.

• There are benefits in the sense that there's still a certain level of confidence. But there are liabilities because you can coordinate and manipulate better as the instruments of oversight are more under your control. You don't have so many rogue operations.

• Civilization is the order and freedom is promoting cultural activity.

• When you read enough stories about people who have been through different levels of trauma, and it doesn't matter what the history is, trauma is trauma, there's always this freeing of the spirit.

• Strong ethics keep corporations healthy . Poor ethics make companies sick. Values are the immune system of every organisation.