Lethargy famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I'm a goofball and a comedian

• Getting ahead cannot be the only motive that motivates people. You have to imagine what a good life is.

• Rather, it is the opening or the interruption that allows us to experience what is hidden, and to accept with our hearts our given situation. When film does this, when it subverts our absorption in the temporal and reveals the depths of our own reality, it opens us to a fuller sense of ourselves and our world. It is alive as a devotional form.

• He lay before God as a woman opens herself to a man, with legs apart, stomach exposed, arms open. But unlike some women, he did not have the inner strength that allowed them to do such a thing without fear. There was no woman’s strength in Mellas at all.

• An irrelevance, and your life's altered.

• I keep things pretty loose. I'm always attracted to the artists that have a, like a really loose, kind of, human style, you know, you can see, you can tell there's, there's a humanity in there.

• Nothing in Art is achieved by will alone. It is achieved by docilely submitting to the subconscious.

• If we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday at a time of presidential inaugurals, this is thanks to Ronald Reagan who created the holiday, and not to the Democratic Congress of the Carter years, which rejected it.

• Put out great music, and that's that

• Man is a dog's idea of what God should be.