Measure Of A Man famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The silence was always the greates temptation.

• You know, I think I'm the worst player to talk to about statistics.

• When the winds of adversity come, remember one thing--kites fly the very highest against the wind. Kites don't fly in spite of opposition, kites fly high because of opposition. In fact, they couldn't fly without opposition.

• The truth is I suppose that a tour lays in a great stock of thought and spirits for the future; the fatigue and drawbacks of actual travelling are forgotten and a bright residuum remains.

• Though we are made of memories, we live only in the here and now.

• Something about New York, man: You can do more comedy there probably than you can anywhere in the world. If you're interested in being funny, New York is the place to go.

• But without humans, the wild would take over. It would only take a hundred years or so for nature to win again.

• It is by not always thinking of yourself, if you can manage it, that you might somehow be happy. Until you make room in your life for someone as important to you as yourself, you will always be searching and lost.

• Everyone has their challenges.

• Our understanding of Shakespeare already depends largely on the vitality of Renaissance elements in our education. Each man must live in his own generation, as the saying is; but the generations are bound together by the golden links of the great tradition of civilization.