Strong Man famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.

• We've got to ride the global-warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic policy and environmental policy.

• I came into this world black, naked and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world black, naked and ugly. So I enjoy life.

• But even if I'm left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling.

• One paradox I have found is that, the more you use computers in picture-making, the more hand-made the picture becomes. Oddly, then, digital technology is leading, in my work at least, toward a greater reliance on handmaking because the assembly and montage of the various parts of the picture is done very carefully by hand.

• To be called an elder statesman is so unbelievably insulting. Brad Pitt is exactly three years younger than me.

• If I wanted to do wrong, I could not.

• The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.

• Extracting oil from the tar sands is a nasty, polluting, energy-intensive business.

• It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.