Nice Guy famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I am a serial monogamist of sorts, and have been with my girlfriend for almost four years. In imagining my brain back to worlds where I might be around someone other sexed in that way and not know them that well, speaking out loud almost seems like requiring of demon language, or money spurting.

• Nature is cold, wet, hard and unforgiving.

• Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.

• It is easier to live life through someone else than to become complete yourself.

• The reason I am so popular is that I give others back what they need to find in themselves. You need me not because I tell you what I want you to do but because I articulate and justify what you want to do.

• Each movie was a challenge for me, as a man, as an actor. After each movie, something changed in my life, in my character.

• The concept of psychic energy is easy for most people to imagine. After all, it's just one step beyond intuition - and almost everyone is comfortable with the idea of intuition.

• When you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God

• Being a Kapoor, acting is genetic. My sister paved the way for me when she became the first Kapoor girl to take up acting.

• The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.