True Wealth famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

• People ask me all the time, 'How can I become a successful entrepreneur?' And I have to be honest: It's one of my least favorite questions, because if you're waiting for someone else's advice to become an entrepreneur, chances are you're not one.

• The subject of men and women is absolutely fraught with sex, which is as it should be.

• I honestly wondered how on earth I would manage to combine work and motherhood.

• All day, the colors had been those of dusk, mist moving like a water creature across the great flanks of mountains possessed of ocean shadows and depths.

• Honesty: The best of all the lost arts.

• Distinctly American poetry is usually written in the context of one's geographic landscape, sometimes out of one's cultural myths, and often with reference to gender and race or ethnic origins.

• I would try and sing along with bands that I like but it sounded so atrocious that I couldn't.

• When you are 20, 40 looks really old. When I was nearing 30, that seemed like a major milestone.

• A liberal society cannot be defended by herbivores. We need carnivores to save us, but we had better make sure the meat-eaters hunt only on our orders.