Drm famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Always make the audience suffer as much as possible.

• If people are taking pictures of me at Starbucks, it's not the end of the world. It's cool, it's fun, it's exciting.

• When I am walking in Central Park, I recognize the Italians. Because an Italian, even when he jogs, he's dressed perfect.

• In Africa, you know, if you're poor, at least you can go to the forest and share some mangoes with the gorillas and monkey.

• I think that films or indeed any art work should be made in a way that they are infinitely viewable; so that you could go back to it time and time again, not necessarily immediately but over a space of time, and see new things in it, or new ways of looking at it.

• The Grand Duke [of Tuscany] ...after observing the Medicaean plants several times with me ... has now invited me to attach myself to him with the annual salary of one thousand florins, and with the title of Philosopher and Principal Mathematicial to His Highness; without the duties of office to perform, but with the most complete leisure; so that I can complete my Treatises...

• To me, very much of what is artistic is people's very creative and inventive ways out of impossible situations.

• All great and precious things are lonely.

• What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.

• THE FATHER: But don't you see that the whole trouble lies here? In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.