Rite famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Like memories. You can make yourself believe that they have been erased. But they are there, if you look closely. If you have a wish to uncover them.

• I like to call everyone that I find slightly annoying a 'sociopath.'

• A drone strike is a terror weapon, we don't talk about it that way. It is; just imagine you are walking down the street and you don't know whether in 5 minutes there is going to be an explosion across the street from some place up in the sky that you can't see. Somebody will be killed, and whoever is around will be killed, maybe you'll be injured if you're there. That is a terror weapon. It terrorizes villages, regions, huge areas. It's the most massive terror campaign going on by a long shot.

• Gaza is such a tremendous humanitarian problem, it's way beyond Israel's capability to do anything significant about. It's a world problem, but the world doesn't want to do anything about it. That the world has packed them like sardines in a tiny piece of territory run by a fanatic Islamic group, run by a fanatic group like Hamas. Unless the world decides it wants to tackle this problem, that they want to deal with refugees there, prepare to absorb some of the refugees.

• I believe nothing happens by mistake. You know, the universe has a divine plan. That sounds dramatic.

• This is what I want for entrepreneurs, especially for women: to believe in themselves, to dream bigger, reach higher, and to achieve success beyond their wildest expectations.

• The brands that can connect with client in a real way will win.

• A determination to succeed is the only way to succeed that I know anything about.

• I am proud to represent people who care so deeply about their communities. Their perseverance and strength only motivates me more as their representative in Congress.

• You have to sniff out joy. Keep your nose to the joy trail.