Carbon Tax famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Trust God in the dark until the light returns.

• Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.

• I revise and revise and revise. I'm not even sure "revise" is the right word. I work a story almost to death before it's done.

• PDCA is the essence of managerial work: making sure the job gets done today and developing better ways to do it tomorrow.

• There's a lot of power and responsibility that comes with owning who you are as a woman.

• At my death paint my body with red paint and plunge it into fresh water to be restored back to life, otherwise my bones will be turned into stone and my joints into flint in my grave, but my spirit will rise

• Stockbrokers aren't too interested in a stock you can sit there for five years with.

• Jesus is now the Lord; He is enthroned at the right hand of God; He is reigning in His kingdom. But this is a Lordship and a kingly reign which is known only to believers. It must be confessed by faith. His Second Coming will mean nothing less than the Lordship which is His now will be visible to all the world. When we pray, 'Thy kingdom come,' this is what we are praying for: the effectual and universal rule of Christ in all the world, not only over believers.

• Positive thinkers get positive results because they are not afraid of problems.

• The Second Law of Thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess now, just wait!