Private Property famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I have worries and fears just like everybody else. But I have every reason to wake up each morning and be very happy.

• Everyone knows they re going to die,' he said again, 'but nobody believes it. If we did, we would do things differently.

• Hills are terrific for running

• Performing isn't only about the acrobatics and the high notes: It's staying in the moment, connecting with the audience in an authentic way, and making yourself real to them through the music. I am more than the notes I hit, and that's how I try to approach my life. You can't get it all right all the time, but you can try your best. If you've done that, all that's left is to accept your shortcomings and have the courage to try to overcome them.

• A sitcom is the closest thing for me to doing stage because you work in front of an audience, and if it's well written it can be very satisfying.

• If we were to wipe out insects alone on this planet, the rest of life and humanity with it would mostly disappear from the land. Within a few months.

• As a whole part of "psychological education" it needs to be remembered that a neurosis can be valuable; also that "adjustment" to a sick and insane environment is of itself not "health" but sickness and insanity.

• We will not try to replace our founding principles, we will reapply our founding principles.

• Love eliminates fear. Love eliminates anxiety.

• A compassionate soul is inner beauty,