Stay Cool famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• We are seeing a working-class, a middle class, which over the last three decades has seen their wages and income stagnate, while the very rich have seen their tax burden lighten in ways not seen in three or four decades. It's a face of a country that we need to look at and understand that inequality is perhaps the greatest threat to our economic recovery and democracy, and in that context we must take action.

• One of the reasons intermittent fasting can work is that it reconnects you with what hunger feels like.

• So, the thing we’re all not talking about,” he says. He gestures to me. “You almost died, a sadistic pansycake saved you, and now we’re all waging some serious war with the factionless as allies.” “Pansycake?” says Christina. “Dauntless slang.” Lynn smirks. “Supposed to be a huge insult, only no one uses it anymore.” “Because it’s so offensive,” says Uriah, nodding. “No. Because it’s so stupid no Dauntless with any sense would speak it, let alone think it. Pansycake. What are you, twelve?” “And a half,” he says.

• I suppose all of my films have a common theme. If I think about it, though, the only theme I can think of is really a question: Why can’t people be happier together?

• I want to try out for Playmate actually. I talked to one of the photographers about doing test shots.

• In the crowd of a million people I'll find my valentine, and then I'll climb the highest steeple and tell the world he's mine.

• They say that there are moments that open up your life like a walnut cracked, that change your point of view so that you never look at things the same way again.

• We are Godseekers all, though some be churchgoing believers and others pilgrims to an unknown shrine.

• Want to accomplish something, any-damn-thing? Sharpen your political skills!

• What makes a man a man are his deeds, his responsibilities, and his reactions... These things are also what makes a man a monster.