Need God famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Never lose the childlike wonder. Show gratitude... Don't complain; just work harder... Never give up.

• Thomas was an annoying wiseass who tended to make everyone he met want to kill him, and when I have that much in common with someone, I can't help but like him a little.

• I’ve been into clubbing for years. I’ve said from the beginning I’m into dance, it gets me excited and I think this record is going to go some way to prove that to people, hopefully.

• When you get to fifty-two food becomes more important than sex.

• The great rule: If the little bit you have is nothing special in itself, at least find a way of saying it that is a little bit special.

• I don't feel I'm a compulsive person. I multitask. I'm really well-organised, and I have lots of people to help me.

• We are known in a depth of darkness through which we ourselves do not even dare to look. And at the same time, we are seen in a height of a fullness which surpasses our highest vision.

• Scary Movie' is very broad, and the reality is extreme.

• Character is destiny, and politicians usually get the scandals they deserve, with a sense of inevitability about them.

• It's the writing, not the being read, that excites me. Joy is in the doing.