Drive Me Crazy famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Whenever the people are for gay marriage or medical ***** or assisted suicide, suddenly the 'will of the people' goes out the window.

• A comprehensive list of factors brings predictive stability and predictive stability and predictive power.

• Prepare, and be forewarned in time. If thou hast tried and failed, O dauntless fighter, yet lose not courage: fight on, and to the charge return again and yet again... Remember, thou that fightest for man's liberation, each failure is success, and each sincere attempt wins its rewards in time.

• Advertising is the ability to sense, interpret... to put the very heart throbs of a business into type, paper and ink.

• The only reward the musician receives is music: The privilege of standing in the presence of music when it leans over and takes unto its confidence. As it is for the audience. In this moment everything else is irrelevant and without power. For those in music, this is the moment when life becomes unreal.

• I'm a big believer that your word is your wand. You know how people say things like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm such an idiot.' I don't say things like that anymore. Those put-downs, even if they're in jest, are little bullets of negativity that you don't need in your life.

• It was the beginning of a day in June; the deep blue sky unsullied by a cloud, and teeming with brilliant light. The streets were, as yet, nearly free from passengers, the houses and shops were closed, and the healthy air of morning fell like breath from angels, on the sleeping town.

• You are responsible for the world that you live in.

• I believe in a real, physical world. I figure if the world existed only in my mind, it would pay more attention to me.

• I just do my best to react to chaos with love, and hopefully, other people will catch on and do things out of love too.