Artifacts famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I really don't like people that go on about getting followed around, I don't like it - there are people in the industry that don't want to take everything that comes with it. I take it all.

• Sometimes I think opposable thumbs were invented so teenage girls could use text messaging.

• But how can you understand a war without any knowledge of the society where it happens? It's like trying to understand birth without knowing anything about pregnancy or conception. Or like trying to understand our current economic collapse without knowing what a derivative is.

• To use a big word or a foreign word when a small one and a familiar one will answer the same purpose, is a sign of ignorance. Great scholars and writers and polite speakers use simple words.

• I don't really give much thought to the roles that I'd ideally love to play.

• Young people ought not to be idle, it is very bad for them.

• As birds' wings beat the solid air without which none could fly so words freed by the imagination affirm reality by their flight.

• The night was a time for ***** affinities, for drawing closer to oneself.

• One U.S. hit single and a hit T Shirt in 1985 does not a celebrity make.

• [Science is] a great game. It is inspiring and refreshing. The playing field is the universe itself.