Plies famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Today is the day in which to express your noblest qualities of mind and heart, to do at least one worthy thing which you have long postponed, and to use your God-given abilities for the enrichment of some less fortunate fellow traveler. Today you can make your life . . . significant and worthwhile. The present is yours to do with it as you will.

• Don't complain about not getting a chance and then be unprepared when you finally do.

• How pleasant it is to be ignorant! Not to know exactly who Mozart was, to ignore his origin, his influence, the details of his technique! To just let him lead one by the hand.

• Crank up the Beach Boys, Baby.

• There is a fine line between assertiveness and being relaxed.

• One cannot let the events of one's past murder one's future.

• [On collectors of quotations:] How far our literature may in future suffer from these blighting swarms, will best be conceived by a glance at what they have already withered and blasted of the favourite productions of our most popular poets ...

• IN MY NERVOUSNESS FOR THIS SPEECH AND MY MOMENTS OF DOUBT, I'VE TOLD MYSELF FIRMLY, 'IF NOT ME, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?'

• Media organizations are global. They may be based in the U.S., but they're essentially global.

• We have art in order not to die of life.