Xerox famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• As we abide in sleep, intuitively resonating with the sum of all our experiences - this life and beyond - we gain refreshing perspective on our efforts and have an opportunity to remember what we know.

• Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal.

• I've been thinking about happiness-how wrong it is ever to expect it to last or there to be a time of happiness. It's not that, it's a moment of happiness. Almost every day contains at least one moment of happiness.

• Spring sprang suddenly onto the land.

• There are as many ways of living a good life as there are people living lives.

• Big flashy things have my name written all over them. Well... not yet, give me time and a crayon.

• The interesting thing writing about [Buckminster] Fuller is really to attempt to resurrect all of that and to do so for a new generation that has not grown up with him.

• I haven't written a young-adult book in years. I'm also doing six 'Goosebumps' books a year now.

• No language on earth speaks as comprehensively as photography, always providing that we follow the chemical and optic and physical path to demonstrable truth, and understand physiognomy.

• No, because I don't want to hear what's hot and feel I have to copy it. I'll just make up my own thing.