Life Has Changed famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Each person is a story that the Soul of the World wants to tell to itself.

• Aren't we most aware of our animal natures when love or hunger or hatred burns through reason and encourages us to do exactly what we desire to do, with frequently tragic results?

• I listen to, like, funky Chicago blues. I love blues, but I love the funky, happy blues. There's a song about pretty much everything, including kidney stones, believe it or not. So there's something there for whatever you happen to be suffering, you know?

• One of the most original and poetic works of cinema made anywhere in the seventies.

• Yes it is better to keep training even if your muscle is still sore.

• OTHERBOUND is a web of spells and counterspells, but Corinne Duyvis never loses sight of the bodies, minds and all-too-human emotions that absorb the impact of the magical power-plays. It's an action-packed tale of passion, possession and hair-raising leaps from world to world. As you read it, remember to keep breathing.

• Booze takes a lot of time and effort if you're going to do a good job with it.

• I don't need you to remind me of my age. I have a bladder to do that for me.

• Life only works when Jesus is everything and we are fully submitted to Him.

• You've got all these characters and yet, you're hovering over one character like a fly over a stinky diaper. Realize that you've got a kickass superpower: you can possess and take-over anybody inside the story. With the power of Point-of-View, you can drag us along for the ride. You can shove us into their eyes, their minds, you can force us to piggyback on their experiences past and present. Sometimes untangling a knotted-up tale means looking at it from different eyes: what better eyes than those of the other characters inside the story?