Music Life famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Even if you finish the year at No. 1 in the world, and Tiger Woods has done this, you can still probably get better.

• On occassion, slaves in Spanish New Orleans owned slaves, whose labor they could appropriate toward purchasing their own freedom, or whose ownership they could trade as a partial payment on their own freedom.

• I’m half crazy but I know the Devil real. I should know, I signed a record deal.

• Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of man you are.

• It's a risky business being a cyclist in the UK, there are a lot of people who really dislike us. It's the Jeremy Clarkson influence - we're hated on the roads. We just hope people realise we are just flesh and bones on two wheels.

• I wish my horse had the speed of your tongue.

• The way I see it, Messi is the best player in history. He is the one who changes the course of games; he's the best. There is no comparison in my view; he's the world number one and by a margin.

• Me and Ma have a deal, we're going to try everything one time so we know what we like.

• Most affections are habits or duties we lack the courage to end.

• The vision of a culture lies in what becomes its major institutions, in what it remembers as its most impacting events, in who it sees as its heroes.