Enrollment famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• If you're looking for love, focus on something you love to do and work hard. Love will find you. Basically, love yourself before you love anyone else. A lot of girls have such insecurities nowadays that you have to be comfortable with who you are before you can really have a good relationship with someone else.

• Why climb? For the natural experience; for the danger that draws us ever on; for the feeling of total freedom; for the monstrous drop beneath you. It is like a drug.

• We, the Black masses, don't want these leaders who seek our support coming to us representing a certain political party. They must come to us today as Black Leaders representing the welfare of Black people. We won't follow any leader today who comes on the basis of political party. Both parties (Democrat and Republican) are controlled by the same people who have abused our rights, and who have deceived us with false promises every time an election rolls around.

• When you read magazines and you see everybody having fun, you think, ‘okay, that’s where I want to be.’ But once you get in it and you achieve the success that you want, it seems like that’s where the player hating starts. You know that’s where everybody’s like, ‘Well it’s not all that

• The only problem facing you in life is the belief in separation from your Source. Solve that one and all the other ones will vanish.

• I am living here and now. The blessing of my life is that I am totally concentrating on the present moment. And I want to be because there is nothing but the present moment.

• Ian squeezed my hand and leaned in to whisper through all the hair. His voice was so low that I was the only one who could hear. 'I held you in my hand, Wanderer. And you were so beautiful.

• Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.

• Failure isn't failure unless you just stop with that.

• I have inquired for most of my adult life about studies that might show that the death penalty is a deterrent. And I have not seen any research that would substantiate that point.