Barbara famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I became a very angry person and it was all due to alcoholism.

• She was supposed to be putting her life together right now, and all she could seem to do was throw grenades at it.

• Love is the most ferocious and strongest force on the planet.

• I like to be around people who make me laugh. It's one of my favorite things on a set. I hate it when people take themselves serious in a film set.

• I'm not anti-gun or pro-gun, but if you put a gun in your hand, you feel different.

• I may drink too much and play too loud, hang out with a rough and rowdy crowd. That don't mean I don't respect my mama or Uncle Sam.

• War don't ennoble men, it turns 'em into dogs. It poisons the soul.

• Lessons that come easy are not lessons at all. They are gracious acts of luck. Yet lessons learned the hard way are lessons never forgotten.

• The basic structure of proteins is quite simple: they are formed by hooking together in a chain discrete subunits called amino acids.

• A precious, mouldering pleasure 't is To meet an antique book In just the dress his century wore; A privilege, I think, His venerable hand to take, And warming in our own, A passage back, or two, to make To times when he was young. His quaint opinions to inspect, His knowledge to unfold On what concerns our mutual mind, The literature of old...