Get A Girl famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The day we run out of petrol is the day Iran will be free.

• Remember, the political idea being expressed a year ago was that because the GOP interpreted its 1994 mandate as a call to budget-balancing austerity, the electorate would never give the White House to the GOP if its nominee was also a root-canal austerian.

• I'm not afraid to shake up the system, and government needs more shaking up than any other system I know.

• When I finished the juniors I felt, perhaps for about a year and a half, that everything was going to be the same and that I would be able to go out there and win any match. But it wasnt the case. I struggled.

• We are not a problem people, we are people with problems.

• I started acting when I was seven. And I went to a local drama school which is very well-known in London. Because of that, I started getting jobs, and I worked all the time as a child, pretty much non-stop.

• I was a born club comic. Radio and TV and stage were fine, but I found my real home in cabaret.

• I knew that I shouldn’t have, but I did it all the same; and there you have my epitaph, or one of them, because my grave is going to require a monument inscribed on all four sides with rueful mottoes, in small characters, set close together.

• One of the things I think is very likely is that with the prospects of robust fiscal stimulus in response to voters mad as hell, the Fed is going to be in there with helicopter money. In other words, they're going to be buying whatever the Treasury issues. They're not going to, in effect, advocate strong fiscal stimulus and then not finance it. And that's helicopter money.

• May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.