Sun Rise famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It started off for me as just wanting to be an actor and sort of resenting in a weird way being expected to write as well as be a comedian and an improviser. And then you think about it for a minute, and I smartened up and realized that the only way to sustain a career is to generate your own material. Or to be in control of your career as best you can. And in allowing yourself to do that it opens up a whole new world of possibilities. And then you're like "Oh, producing is a thing."

• How most consumers collect and interpret health information has changed.

• You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars.

• Our sins are never too great for God to forgive.

• I think people should be brave and take a chance and do what excites them.

• There is no trusting appearances.

• All great musical composers have been connected, consciously or unconsciously, with this source of music-a fact that enabled them to become masters of their art. Their compositions contain specific messages brought through from high realms for the definite purpose of bettering world conditions and bestowing upon mankind greater illumination.

• Pain hardens, and great pain hardens greatly, whatever the comforters say, and suffering does not ennoble, though it may occasionally lend a certain rigid dignity of manner to the suffering frame.

• I'm really terrible at sort of figuring out the thing that's going to make the money, I guess.

• I love Darius Rucker. He's a true artist, a great songwriter who can play his instrument, sing and write about his life.