Grumbling famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I'd wear any of my private attire for the world to see. But I would rather have an open flesh wound than ever wear a band aid in public.

• For so many years, fans and friends have been wanting me to succeed and be back on TV every week, which hasn't happened since 'Full House.' I feel like I came through for them.

• Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind.

• Until today, it really pissed me off that I'd become this totally centered Zen Master and nobody had noticed. Still, I'm doing the little FAX thing. I write little HAIKU things and FAX them around to everyone. When I pass people in the hall at work, I get totally ZEN right in everyone's hostile little FACE.

• To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.

• You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain, too much love drives a man insane. You broke my will, but what a thrill. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire.

• I don't know where I'm going, and I don't care where I'm going. As long as I can just do it.

• I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s.

• It starts with a crush, it then may turn into love, and hopefully will end up as soulmates.

• Dogs have a lot of love.