Thai famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The three words every woman really longs to hear: I'll clean up.

• Why are they sad and glad and bad? I do not know, go ask your dad.

• Every Bond is different and every generation needs a different Bond and it's been able to move with the times.

• Religion is like our appendix, a vestigial remnant from a primitive past. Perhaps in a few millennia the god of Abraham will invoke the same curious amusement as rain and sun gods do today. Or perhaps our god will simply be shelved along with Zeus and Jupiter. Some day. But until then, we suffer the consequences of a population that believes in the absence of evidence and, more curiously, rejects an objective reality that conflicts with beliefs easily proven false.

• A woman knows a skirt-chaser.

• If you wanna go somewhere, you can do; nothing is stopping you.

• Society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy.

• There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today.

• I've been in relationships where I've felt terribly alone. Just because you're with someone, it doesn't mean you're happy.

• If death is this brilliant slide, this high, fine music felt as pure vibration, this plunging float in wind and silence, it's not so bad.