Rabies famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Hip Hop will always have a lane of its own, for those that appreciate the culture.

• History, we can confidently assert, is useful in the sense that art and music, poetry and flowers, religion and philosophy are useful. Without it - as with these - life would be poorer and meaner; without it we should be denied some of those intellectual and moral experiences which give meaning and richness to life. Surely it is no accident that the study of history has been the solace of many of the noblest minds of every generation.

• I really try to write every day. It's hard, but it's my favorite thing to do, so it's usually not too, too hard.

• The trick is to get people to read anything, to engender the love of reading. Once you can read, you can teach yourself anything. Librarians are key, I think. They hold the power to empower.

• I don't know if my hairstyles reflect that, but I am someone who enjoys change.

• A mere nothing suffices — and the lightning strikes.

• When something awful happens, sometimes people get stuck.

• But I am weirdly healthy, so I don’t beat myself up about it—it wouldn’t help, and I don’t want to pass that on to my girls.

• When chill November's surly blast make fields and forest bare.

• A garden is the mirror of a mind. It is a place of life, a mystery of green moving to the pulse of the year, and pressing on and pausing the whole to its own inherent rhythms.