Baby Girl famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Admiration is the daughter of ignorance.

• That in affairs of very considerable importance men should deal with one another with satisfaction of mind, and mutual confidence, they must receive competent assurances concerning the integrity, fidelity, and constancy each of other.

• Many cartoons I've drawn have been controversial, perhaps a little before their time, certainly when I was getting started.

• The race needs workers, not leaders.

• When I make a work, I often take it to the very edge of its collapse, and that's a very beautiful balance.

• Oh, father's gone to market-town, he was up before the day, And Jamie's after robins, and the man is making hay, And whistling down the hollow goes the boy that minds the mill, While mother from the kitchen door is calling with a will, "Polly!-Polly!- The cows are in the corn! Oh, where's Polly?"

• No one ever dies an atheist.....

• One always returns to the fact that there are just too many of us, the population continues to rise and it's unsustainable

• As an actor playing a character, I can't come in with my judgement, or else I can't play it honestly. My judgement has to be reserved for later.

• To put me through school my morn had to work, so I was a latchkey kid.