I Adore You famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Money spent in complying with a regulation cannot be spent again on marketing or product research.

• Tell him, on the contrary, that he needs, in the interest of his own happiness, to walk in the path of humility and self-control, and he will be indifferent, or even actively resentful.

• The best thing a mother can give her child is a happy and fulfilled mom. There are many paths to happiness and fulfillment--follow your heart and choose your own way.

• It was going to be the journey of a lifetime, a journey that millions dream of and never make, and I wanted to do justice to all those dreams.

• When I photograph, I am always relating things to one another. Photography shows the connection between things, how they relate.

• In the Depression we had to divert corn acreage.

• I focus on the most important form of innumeracy in everyday life, statistical innumeracy--that is, the inability to reason about uncertainties and risk.

• Language thus becomes monumental because of the mutations of advertising

• A snowflake is probably quite unconscious of forming a crystal, but what it does may be worth study even if we are willing to leave its inner mental processes alone.

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.