Amnesia famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Cutting negative people from my life does not mean I hate them, it simply means I respect me.

• I think not having a routine is what keeps me centered. I only have a routine when I am working.

• In real life we don't know what's going to happen next. So how can you be that way on a stage? Being alive to the possibility of not knowing exactly how everything is going to happen next - if you can find places to have that happen onstage, it can resonate with an experience of living.

• Human beings being what they are, order spreads, given half a chance, almost as fast as confusion.

• I've been inspired by dreams - I've even stolen scenes or images or characters from them.

• All things of beauty are not theirs alone who hold the fee; but unto him no less who can enjoy, than unto them who own, are sweetest uses given to posses.

• I do hope to inspire, I mean I live off inspiration and its the force that keeps me working, that keeps me creating.

• I have always loved American poetry, which is very different from Irish poetry.

• One day" came. Because finally I understood.

• You’re not a human being until you value something more than the life of your body. And the greater the thing you live and die for the greater you are.