Pace Of Change famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I don't see us as a big media gimmick band. We don't have a cultivated appearance or anything like Kiss.

• Poetry is also the physical self of the poet, and it is impossible to separate the poet from his poetry.

• I wouldn't just have other people write songs and me go out and sing it. I would sit down with a guitar and write 11 or 12 good songs for an album and that is gonna take a long time.

• Fortunately, both my parents, especially my mom, have guided me, and been amazing at handling my career and my finances. They taught me not to buy what I don't need, when I'm not working that much.

• Every premeditated murder is always governed by a preparatory ceremonial and is always followed by a propitiatory ceremonial. The meaning of both eludes the murderers mind.

• Look, I play all these tough guys and thugs and strong, complex characters. In real life, I am a cringing, neurotic Jewish mess. Can't I for once play that on stage?

• It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.

• A star is a person who shines so brightly,who gives their gifts so fully,who loves so completely that everyone is drawn by the light of this star to find the way home.

• I traveled and made money and I wouldn't let anybody get between me and my music. If I belong to anything, I belong to my music. ...What you were born to do, you don't stop to think, should I? could I? would I? I only think, will I? And, I shall!

• It's on the strength of observation and reflection that one finds a way. So we must dig and delve unceasingly.