Basketball Player famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Each day that I don't write I get more fragmented.

• Science is as corruptible a human activity as any other.

• All of creation is a song of praise to God.

• Sorrow spoken lends a little courage to the speaker.

• I have remained someone who believes that the only things indispensable to human life are air, food, drink and excretion, and the search for truth. The rest is optional.

• As for reality, I don't even have any interest in that word.

• If you throw one stone, it’s a punishable offence. If 1,000 stones are thrown, it’s political action. If you set a car on fire, it’s a punishable offence. If hundreds of cars are set on fire, it’s political action. Protest is when I say I don’t agree with something. Resistance is when I ensure that things with which I disagree no longer take place.

• The least Anararchic person in that conversation is the person saying 'you can't be an anarchist if you believe in god.' Because that's not an argument, it's just a statement. Why would somebody accept that? Because they either bow to your authority or they are afraid of your aggression. That's threatening to be another kind of ruler. Does that make any sense?

• There’s only two times in life, there’s now and there’s too late.

• Why does one always ask a writer why they stopped? I am sure everyone finds in any drawer a few dear poems.