Toothbrushes famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• We may as well face the fact, and face it squarely, that we are too much governed. The agencies of government have multiplied, their ramifications extended, their powers enlarged, and their sphere widened, until the whole system is top-heavy. We are drifting into dangerous and insidious paternalism, submerging the self-reliance of the citizen, and weakening the responsibility and stifling the initiative of the individual. We suffer not from too little legislation but from too much. We need fewer enactments and more repeals.

• I think when you've been in office for a long time, you have a record, and that record is fair game.

• That your enemies have been created is God's doing; that they hate you and wish to ruin you is their own doing. What should you say about them in your mind? "Lord be merciful to them, forgive them their sins, put the fear of God in them, change them!" You are loving in them not what they are, but what you would have them to become.

• It's important to understand that an atheist is someone who believes the scientific impossibility that nothing created everything. Some fundamental atheists will deny this by trying to redefine 'nothing' as being 'something,' because such a thought makes them look like a fool, which is precisely what the Bible says that they are

• Gentlemen don't read each other's mail.

• The Wall was the actual symbol of a defeat, of inferiority.

• Enthusiasm is the power that transfers the mental blueprint into the physical dimension.

• When the earth is sick and polluted, human health is impossible.... To heal ourselves we must heal our planet, and to heal our planet we must heal ourselves.

• Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.

• My all-time favorite program in my entire life was 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.'