Really Short famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• If I were to write anything at all, it would turn out to be nothing but talk about movies. In other words, take 'myself,' subtract 'movies,' and the result is 'zero.'

• I'm a Catholic, but I used to love going to Vacation Bible School with my fundamentalist friends.

• Europe is usually where I am usually galloping around.

• Gratitude to God is to accept everything, even my problems, with joy.

• Good men and bad men differ radically. Bad men never appreciate kindness shown them, but wise men appreciate and are grateful. Wise men try to express their appreciation and gratitude by some return of kindness, not only to their benefactor, but to everyone else

• When I got [my] library card, that was when my life began.

• I never understood why Clark Kent was so hell bent on keeping Lois Lane in the dark.

• Please remember one lesson of the 20th century. One cannot force happiness, impose happiness on nations by imposing any kind of utopia on others. The Communist model of society was a kind of imposed utopia for which the Russian people in particular paid a great price. Still, sometimes we see that attempts are being made to impose some other kind of model on the entire world - maybe a Westernized or Americanized model... This is not the way to go because this can only create conflict.

• Gamers co-author the games they play by the choices they make and how they choose to solve problems, since what they do can affect the course and sometimes the outcome of the game.

• I've dipped my toe into the beauty world and I'd like to keep it there!