Milton famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• some people seem to graze like sheep in the placid pastures of their faith. Some of them were born there and never broke away ... Others, after some wandering, found shelter there and are quiet and content. They look with a bland mystification at the mavericks.

• Just because one of you earns the paycheck doesn't mean that person should lord over how the money is handled.

• I like to think that I've grown as an actor and things have changed, and I think so.

• I feel a strong immortal hope, which bears my mournful spirit up beneath its mountain load; redeemed from death, and grief, and pain, I soon shall find my [child] again within the arms of God.

• In acting, you are fulfilled if you give justice to your role... if you are able to do a credible performance and touch the audience. Same with directing. If you are able to draw out the best from your actors, then you fulfill your job as a director.

• When human power becomes so great and original that we can account for it only as a kind of divine imagination, we call it genius

• Turn the page, continue reading, and let the next story begin...

• I also love to surf the Net and talk on the phone with friends.

• On an independent film, you really learn about pace. You have so little time to do things, that you really have to know your scenes.

• President-elect Trump has said he would like to improve relations with Russia. His choice for defense secretary views Russia as America's number one threat.