Anti Bullying famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The Light willing, we will see one another again," Rand said. He held out his hand to Perrin. "Watch out for Mat. I'm honestly not sure what he's going to do, but I have a feeling it will be highly dangerous for all involved." "Not like us," Perrin said, clasping Rand's forearm. "You and I, we're much better at keeping to the safe paths.

• Have you murdered anyone in the last day, week, month, year, decade? Probably not. Then don't worry about it. Give yourself a break. You're probably a really fine person.

• I think humor and terror are very closely related.

• Leica, schmeica. The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But you have to see.

• It were much better that a sentient being should never have existed, than that it should have existed only to endure unmitigated misery.

• There was earth inside them, and they dug.

• I want to have schools and libraries and other institutions named after me. I tell my daughter that all the time.

• I tell everybody that I’m a quatre-sexual. I will do anything with anybody for a quarter.

• The greatest security we can have in this world that we are in the grace of God, does not consist in the feelings that we have of love to Him, but rather in an irrevocable abandonment of our whole being into His hands, and in a firm resolution never to consent to any sin great or small.

• The noble Lord (Stanley) was the Prince Rupert to the Parliamentary army--his valour did not always serve his own cause.