Malibu famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Um, I don't know, really [about my future.]

• The chief excitement in a woman's life is spotting women who are fatter than she is.

• We would destroy ourselves and the planet if no change happens, because of the amplification of the egoic state through science and technology.

• I shall not wholly die, and a great part of me will escape the grave.

• It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. How the artist captured the light, the details of my mother's dimples, the joy in my father's eyes, all through gentle strokes from his palette. The artist made me look alive when I felt lonely and grim inside. That's the way this man saw me. I decided then that that's what I wanted to do

• If we want to save the world, we must have a plan. But no plan will work unless we meditate.

• Two sons, they'll both be presidents after they win their Nobel Prizes. And the daughters, they'll be prima ballerinas before they become the president of Princeton and start their Internet company. And I just started to think about What's the conventional load of those expectations you carry around? You have to pull them out one by one and smash them in the corner. You realize the pile is quite high. But in a way, it becomes oddly liberating to do that.

• I resolved that no revolutionary movement was going to be brought into being in the USA unless I brought it into being.

• It will revolutionize baseball. It will open a new area of alibis for the players.

• The librarian must be the librarian militant before he can be the librarian triumphant.