Pining famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Self-expression is always a right, but its still not there to be abused.

• My tutor was a film director on the side, and she introduced me to film. She then put me in one of her short films, and it came out of that. That's when I fell in love with the process of making a film. After that, I was about 15 and I was like, "This is what I've gotta do." So, I started taking acting lessons, and then I applied to college to do acting. I got an agent, and it all just happened.

• I'm one of those guys a lot of people watch, imitate, and then make it seem like they were the ones who did it first.

• Embrace your complexity, stretch your creativity, and live up to your potential, you are what makes the world great.

• To forgive someone means to take away the power this person has over you.

• A great deal of it is mental, the ability to learn within the game, to perform at a high level - often with injury - and to weather the ups and downs of an emotional game through a 16-game season. Also, there is the willingness to prepare in the offseason, the film room, to learn the scheme and execute without a lot of repetition - that's football character.

• No one ever really 'learns' from history, because choices never present themselves in exactly the same way, and because you can always choose similarities and differences to fit current needs.

• Anything in life that we don't accept will simply make trouble for us until we make peace with it.

• We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life. But we can decide what happens in us - how we can take it, what we do with it - and that is what really counts in the end.

• To become fully alive a person must have goals and aims that transcend himself.