Cruyff famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• If the fans think I'm a savior, that's fine. But they have to understand I'm one of 25 guys. I can't do it all.

• Sexiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think it should be. Absolutely. My sex appeal, whatever it might be, isn't obvious... at least to me.

• We're very aware that you cannot please everybody and that there's going to be backlash. There will always be backlash.

• It's not what you will get out of the books that is so enriching - it is what the books will get out of you that will ultimately change your life

• I think that the early feminism at least overlooked the fact that partnership and children can provide happiness. It isn't the only way but for very many people it is the most important way.

• How ironic, to be my last game that I ever played would be against Dan in a Super Bowl. The thing I always was afraid of was playing in a Super Bowl when it was raining. I can't throw a wet ball.

• It wasn't that I ever knew I'd be at the Met for 20 years, or 30 years, or 40 years, or anything like that

• The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

• Brigid O'Shaughnessy: “I haven't lived a good life. I've been bad, worse than you could know.” Sam Spade “You know, that's good, because if you actually were as innocent as you pretend to be, we'd never get anywhere

• Being in Blur has allowed me to travel and hear the music that's being made all over the world.